Friday 1 July 2016

Week1 Term7

Speech

 I have entered into a speech and I will soon be reading it out .Here is a screen shot of  my planning

Top pet 

I have been leaning about how much a pet costs and how to look after your pet my group chose a lokley witch is a pig hunting dog.


 Prep

On Friday it was the big market we soled our bottle banks and my bis-nice ended up with 240$ . I am the secretary the secretary is someone who keeps the paper work safe I thing we went really well and I was surprised that people bout our product and we sold out. Here is a picture of my product.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Morgan I like how you put your screenshot of your speech planning I think you need to improve your spelling but great job of the other thing's you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan I like your speech plan its going to be a great speech. I like your PrEP venture its cool. When did you make your first one of the bottle banks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay Morgan
    Great blog post you did a great job and i really like the prep thing to.
    you should put a pitcher in for the top pet.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Morgan, I like how you have put a photo of PrEP on to this blog post Maybe next time you could put in more Information about what we did. Did you enjoy PrEP?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Morgan. I like how you have described what you have been doing for PrEP and how much money you earned but you need too fix up some of the spelling mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Morgan. Nice bottle banks they look cool. I think that you could put some full stops in and fix up the spelling mistakes. I wanted to buy one of the bottle banks but when i got there they were all gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.