Friday 24 June 2016

week 8 term 2

Literacy

This week for literacy I have been learning when to use paragraphs here is my work.



Word work

This week for word word work I have described word on google drawing .It was


Writing 

This week for writing I have been leaning to write sentences in the past, present and future here is a screen shot of it.


We have also been adding paragraphs since that's my writing goal   here is a screenshot of it. 


Prep

I have been leaning about work. I have made and are going to sell some bottle banks with my group I think we are going really well but I don't no ho much money well get.

Reading

This week for reading I have been learning about punctuation that will help being able to use fluency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.