Friday 3 February 2017

2017 term1 week1

Kia ora and welcome to my first blog post of 2017. In a couple of weeks we will be going to camp. 


I have got a buddy, his name is Kahlo. Why I have him is because he hasn't got a Chromebook yet, he will get one next week. We both enjoyed playing crazy tag this week. We have each had done a typing test and here are the results.

Kahlo






                                                                                             
We also did a scrabble game with a buddy my buddy was Kahlo I had 9 points the points we done by the commonest letters had more points.

My test

I can't wait to see what great comments you are going to do, e noho ra (bye).

We also did a scrabble game with a buddy my buddy was Kahlo I had 9 points the points we done by the commonest letters had more points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.