Friday 10 February 2017

t1w2 reflection

Lists

I have been learning about writing lists. I have made one about me about what I want to do when I am older. Here is an example. When I am older I want to be a helicopter pilot because I like being in the air and going fast.

Graphs

I have been learning about graphs and from it I have learnt that the most popular letter at the start of people's name in M1 and 2 Is "L" and the lowest was "n,g,p,q". 

 Interchange

Inter change is a lesson that we do. there is three activites which are Te Reo , drama and fitness.  My favourite is fitness because we play cool games and I like acting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan. It's Mum here. Fantastic blog. Helicopters are so cool. Your use of commas and quotations marks in your writing make it really clear and easy to read. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.