Friday 15 March 2019

X Men Apocalypse

X Men Apocalypse 
I thought this movie was incredible. The movie is rated M so I would rate it from 11+. It's a movie about a group of super heroes called the X Men. This is the 3rd in the series. The main characters are a group of mutants with various extraordinary powers. They try to stop a god named Apocalypse. It has an epic fight scene at the end. At the beginning of the movie you don't really know the characters, but you soon get to know more about them. My favourite character in this movie is Nightcrawler who is a mutant with the ability to teleport anywhere that he can see in his mind.  The genre of the movie is action and fantasy. This Marvel movie is very different to the Avengers because the characters seem more human and real. You don't need to watch the others in the series but you understand it better is you have seen the previous movies. The stories are based of comics.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Morgan

    This sounds like a really good movie. I will have to add it to my list of ones to watch. I really like all the Avengers movies they are one of my favourite series to watch.
    The best thing is watching them all on the big screen at the movie theatre. I love going to the movies.

    Great work Morgan

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan!

    Thanks for sharing your favourite movie. I have to confess that this is probably not one that I would watch as I don't enjoy these types of movies (I'm more of a comedy girl myself!) I think the best thing about watching movies, is eating popcorn! What do you liek to eat when you're watching a movie?
    Have you seen any of the other X-Men movies?
    I look forward to learning more about the things you love.
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.