Friday 29 September 2017

Treasure Island

Treasure Island

Image result for treasure is land book geronimo stiltonTreasure island pirate tale is a parody of the actual treasure island but all the characters are mice. I really enjoyed reading it because It is gripping and I couldn't wait to read it. It is about a son of a inn master that finds a map and sets off to look for the treasure. My favourite character is the young mouse because he is very determiner and smart. This is one of the books in the classic tales series. Others include the Wizard of oz and Alice in wonderland. the anther and illustrater is Geronimo Stilton.

1 comment:

  1. hi Morgan my name Levi i am from Mamaku from grey main shool . Great work I think that your book that you chose looks very intresting one day i think i should read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.